Warlord Games – Bolt Action – World War II – Last Levy, the Defence of Berlin
1 in stock
A paramilitary organization, the Hitler Youth was set up by the Nazi Party to promote its ideology to the youth of Germany, and thus indoctrinate the next generation of Party members. They were not trained for combat, but by the end of the war were being conscripted into military service. Teenage boys were given basic weapons training and expected to fight and die in defence of the Fatherland. Often the NCO was a veteran or a formerly invalid soldier returning to duty. Despite their age, these boys often fought with great courage and tenacity, sacrificing themselves for a hopeless cause.
As you can see from the miniatures shown above, there is a wide variety of uniforms and equipment used by these proud defenders of the German capital.
This boxed set contains 20 highly detailed and characterful metal miniatures:
- HQ: NSDAP party official with a pistol
- HQ: Bund Deutscher Mädel (German League of Girls) medic
- Infantry: Hitler Youth Squad. NCO with MP40 SMG, 4 ‘men’ with Kar98K rifles/panzerfausts
- Infantry: Volksturm Squad. NCO with Gustloff VG 1-5 assault rifle, 4 soldiers with Kar98K rifles and panzerfausts.
- Infantry: Volksturm Squad. NSDAP party worker NCO with Beretta SMG. 1 soldier with MP40 SMG, 3 with Kar98K rifles and panzerfausts
- A soldier with Krummlauf assault rifle (fires around corners!) and Panzerfaust.
- 2 soldiers with Luftfaust hand-held anti-aircraft rocket launcher and an assault rifle.
- Separate Figure Heads: Heads with Volksturm caps, German fire brigade helmet, and regular German army headgear.